Assistant Director, Housing Finance
Allen Lane is recruiting an interim Assistant Director of Finance for a high profile central London Local Authority.
During an initial 12 month fixed term contract, you will lead a both housing and capital finance teams during a period of transition and change.
Key responsibilities include;
- To provide leadership to Heads of Finance and their teams in this area covering both revenue and capital and rent collection, including general fund for the Economy department (Homelessness, Property and Planning)
- Working closely with the Economy department and reporting through the Finance function
- Providing additional input/ support and expertise and wider projects, working closely with Corporate Finance team.
- You will be a housing expert with experience of housing revenue accounts, preferably with experience of appraisals, monitoring and reporting of housing and mixed development schemes. This can be either within local authority of housing associations though experience outside of these two sectors is unlikely to be considered.
- You will have the ability to use your expertise and experience to scope and define the permanent role.
If you can display the above aptitudes and characteristics we would love to hear from you. Please note applications will be reviewed prior to closing and as such immediate application is recommended.
Apply for Assistant Director, Housing Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly