Transit Talent Solutions is proud to partner with the FLOW Consortium (Ansaldo STS, Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane), who have been successfully appointed by ArRiyadh Development Authority as the Operations & Maintenance Contractor for Package 5, comprising Lines 3, 4, 5 & 6 of the 6-line Riyadh Metro.
Our market sector experience is in Operations and Maintenance, from specialised rail professionals to teams of talented customer service and support functions.
We actively encourage you to apply for the position below, share it with a friend or search the database for a position that may be more suitable to your experience and interests.
This is a great opportunity to be part of this iconic project.
As a Finance Officer on this incredible project you will prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting. Other responsibilities will include:
- Prepare tax returns ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
Who Are We
Transit Talent Solutions is working with Ansaldo STS to deliver a major recruitment drive for an iconic Riyadh project.
Ansaldo STS is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems.