Interim Financial Control Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
A Local Authority currently has an urgent need for an Interim Financial Controls Manager. The team are going through a period of change and need extra capacity.
This role will be responsible for
- Procuring and implementing the Council’s new Cash Management system
- Operational responsibility for undertaking the procurement and implementation of the Councils new banking contract.
- Management responsibility for the Control & Reconciliation Team which currently comprises of
- 1 x Snr Finance Officer
- 3 x Finance Officers
- 3 x Finance Assistants
With an eye for detail, and significant experience of managing a control and reconciliation function across a diverse organisation; you will have responsibility of working with a diverse stakeholder base to understand the new and emerging business needs, and collaboratively develop effective & efficient customer centric income management solutions with such stakeholders in line with the Council’s ease to pay ethos.
- You will have experience of managing a back office cashiers team, within a local authority would be a plus
- Experience of undertaking business transformation and culture change within such a similar environment
- A track record of implementing new cash management systems
There is scope for flexible working within this role…The role will be InScope for IR35
Apply for Interim Financial Control Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly