Senior Finance Officer
I am recruiting for a government body based in East London. They are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Officer to join their Schools Team on a 9 month contract.
Reporting into the Principle Accountant.
Working directly to the Principal Accountant, Senior Finance Officers provide focussed financial management services and advice – either to service areas or in aspects of corporate accountancy.
- Schools funding reconciliations
- Payment to schools
- Maintaining the school’s payment schedule
- Grant returns
- Assist with quarterly school’s budget monitoring
- Assist with year end closure of school and corporate accounts
- Organising/arranging schools’ meetings
- Occasional school visits
- Main schools contact for dealing with queries
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.