Treasury and Pensions Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Camden has a proud, rebellious spirit that throughout its history has seen communities come together to tackle problems, and to bring about real social change.
To ensure this spirit remains, last year we set out our vision for Camden in 2025. We want Camden to be a place where everyone contributes to the shared goal of achieving a safe, fair, creative and active community. We want to make Camden a better borough – a place where everyone has a chance to succeed and where nobody gets left behind. Together, we will create a place that works for everyone, and where everybody has a voice.
The Finance and Procurement division are playing a vital role in supporting the delivery of Camden 2025, coupling their innovative, bold approach with excellent advice and sound financial management. They already have an excellent, highly skilled team in place but are looking to add to this with some key roles.
The Treasury and Pension Fund Manager leads on Treasury and Pensions issues, contributing to strategy and supporting the Head of Treasury and Financial Services on these matters. The key outcomes and objectives include:
- Horizon scanning to ensure the Treasury and Pension Fund strategies are fit for purpose and harnessing the latest thinking
- Delivering Treasury and Pension Fund accounts in-line with accounting standards and within agreed timetable
- Ensuring member level interactions are effective and fit for purpose
- Drafting committee report
- Liaising with consultants, investment managers, custodian and other professionals involved with the Treasury and Pension functions
- Deputising for Head of Treasury and Financial Services as and when required at SMT and other meetings
To be suitable for the role you need to be a fully qualified accountant with excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge around Treasury or Pensions within a local government setting.
If you want to work for an organisation who are constantly striving for continuous improvement and who encourage a culture of creating opportunities for individuals keen to progress then Camden is the place for you.
For more information about Camden, the interview processes and to see the job description please refer to https://allenlanerecruitment.wixsite.com/camden or contact Will Ryan at Allen Lane on 0203 031 9635 for an informal conversation.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 28th May. The cover letter should be no more then 2 pages and should include why you are interested in the position and why you believe you are suitable.
Apply for Treasury and Pensions Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly