Interim Finance Manager (Capital)
A leading London Borough is seeking an Interim Finance Manager (Capital). The duration of this post is up to 9 months.
The role is to support the Head of Housing Financial Investment and Strategy and the management team of the Growth & Place department in the appraisal, financial monitoring and reporting of HRA capital and HRA/General Fund Regeneration schemes.
You will have a track record in the following:
- Good working relationships
- Knowledge of the HRA and experience in Business Planning/ financial modelling for the HRA.
- Experience in providing financial support to and modelling of large scale regeneration projects (both housing and non-housing).
- CIPFA accounting regulations
- Capital accounting
- Grant funded capital projects delivered by third parties (e.g. Housing Association) but funded by council
- Project reporting
- Financial evaluation of tender bids
For more information, please contact email@example.com