We are looking to recruit a Tender Analyst to manage the tender process, including expression of interest in forthcoming contract opportunities, completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, and high-quality Tender submissions, in a timely manner.
- Manage tender preparation as a project, tracking and coordinating contributions from other teams
- Respond to all Tender enquiries originating from both the MDT businesses and the purchasing body
- Process new contract awards and contract extensions. Maintain repository of best-in-class responses, and seek to continuously raise the bar for quality in tender submissions.
- Good organizational skills and priority management, able to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong, credible relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in tendering and/or contract management in a commercial environment
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- Conscientious, with strong focus on quality of work and good eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset & problem-solving skills
If you think you would be suitable for this please contact Zeeshan at CY Executive Resourcing firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01908 403300.