Head of Financial Management
Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust provides health services at hospital and across the London Borough of Hackney community. The Trust employs over 3500 members of staff working out of 75 different sites and aims to reach an annual turnover of £400m by 2020. Homerton is a part of the UCL Partners, one of the five academic health science partnerships in England and is a member of the QUEST Network, which focuses on benchmarking and improving quality within organisations.
As a member of the Senior Management team with the finance department, and reporting into the Deputy Director of Finance, some of the key responsibilities of the Head of Financial Management include:
- Successfully combining both day to day “hands on” operational management and broader strategic thinking;
- Overseeing the Trust’s financial plans;
- Driving efficiency programmes across the Trust;
- Responsibility for leading and developing a department of 12 finance professionals, ensuring a comprehensive and efficient service is provided to directors, senior managers, budget holders and external stakeholders at all times;
- Evaluating current systems and processes with a view to streamline and improve.
We are looking for CCAB qualified, ambitious individual with passion, drive and energy. You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and leadership skills complemented by relevant experience of working in a senior management role within the NHS or wider public sector. In addition, you should have a proven track record of leading and effectively managing organisational change, an ability to deliver tight deadlines and a flexible approach to work both strategically and operationally.
For further information on the opportunity please visit contact Adrian Watts from Allen Lane on 0207 101 8807 or 0781 629 0865 at any time. Please send through your CV, supporting statement and current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd February. Please reference the role you are applying for in the subject heading.