Financial Modelling and Analysis Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Role Title: Financial Modelling and Analysis Manager
Salary: Circa £55,000 including London weighting if applicable
Location: Leeds, London, Manchester
Team: Financial Viability Assurance
Directorate: Regulator of Social Housing
Closing Date: 22 February 2019
The Financial Modelling and Analysis Manager is responsible for ensuring that the RSH has an effective, risk based framework to financially assess registered providers, and for producing robust modelling and analysis to support the RSH’s work.
You will be responsible for:
- Specifying the information RSH collects from registered providers and determining how this information will be used to deliver financial regulation.
- The development and interpretation of a range of financial models to support sector-level and provider-level analysis work.
- Delivery of authoritative, sector-level, analysis including the production of some of RSH’s key financial publications.
- Managing RSH’s relationships with Homes England and GLA in relation to grant funded investment programmes.
- This supports the RSH to promote a viable, efficient and well-governed social housing sector able to deliver homes that meet a range of needs.
The regulated social housing sector in England owns more than 2.7 million homes valued at more than £145 billion. These homes were primarily funded through private finance and central government grant. Our regulation ensures that this investment can continue.
We are looking for a talented manager who understands the sector’s finances, provides insightful analysis, demonstrates technical excellence and communicates effectively with a range of audiences.
The successful candidate will have a financial background and preferably a relevant professional qualification. The successful candidate will be based in RSH’s office in Manchester, Leeds or London. The role offers excellent terms and conditions including a final salary pension scheme, 33 days paid annual leave, performance related pay, private health screening and the opportunity to work flexibly. This is a full time position but compressed hours and other flexible ways of working will be considered.
The RSH has a track record of career development for professional, effective people who can demonstrate excellent analytical skills and strong financial acumen.
If you would like to discuss this role prior to applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note – we do not accept CVs as a form of application.
Please apply for this vacancy via Civil Service Jobs.