Interim Capital Accountant
Our client, a local authority located in Surrey are looking for an Interim Capital Accountant for a period of 3 months.
The role will involve;
- To prepare the Council’s three year Capital Programme; the rephasing of approved budgets and the inclusion of budget bids for new projects
- To prepare monthly capital budget monitoring reports for all budget managers
- Represent the Strategic Director & Deputy Chief Executive at meetings
- To produce the final accounts for Capital in accordance with International Accounting Standards and the CIPFA Code of Practice
- provide technical support and advice to the Corporate Group Accountant and Senior Managers
- Review and introduce financial control procedures to improve financial management for the Council.
Apply for Interim Capital Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly