Corporate Business Manager
Location: South London
Band: 8a £49,077 - £56,632
This is an excellent opportunity to join an NHS Trust based in South London as a Corporate Business Manager. The trust was formed almost 10 years ago and in that time has worked to provide the best services to care for people across the borough in schools, at home and at a local University Hospital.
The Corporate Business Manager will be responsible for planning, co-ordination and delivering a range of projects relating to the Trust’s strategic objectives, integration and transformational change. The ideal candidate will be able to build key relationships with division Directors, Managers and External Stakeholders.
- Project management and development of new business opportunities.
- The integration of acute and community services to transform care closer to home.
- Management of a number of projects and schemes, spanning all directorates within the integrated organisation.
- To project manage and support the Associate Director of Planning in the implementation of the Trust Corporate objectives, highlighting areas of non delivery
- In conjunction with the Associate Director of Planning work in partnership with the Project Management Office (PMO) to embed a programme management culture throughout the organisation, realising savings and ensuring that sustainable change is embedded into everyday operational business.
- A professional accountancy qualification
- A degree from university or equivalent experience
- Postgraduate management qualification at Masters level
- Experience and knowledge of project managing a range of specific project areas
- Ability to analyse and convert complex data into information understandable at different level
It is important that you are passionate about improving services for patients and staff, have excellent organisational and decision making skills and take a lot of pride in your work.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Brooke Cooper at Allen Lane.