3 x Senior Accountant
3 days left
- Full Time
A London Borough focused on delivering a ground breaking service across the Council and delivering huge saving is currently recruiting a number of finance roles to support this innovation and ensure the highest quality of service.
The Senior Accountants will be expected to play a lead role across capital accounting, treasury management and asset accounting. They will deputising for the Head of Accounts as and when required and will be expected to contribute to the continuous improvement of the services. Key duties will include;
- Leading on the production of relevant notes to elements of the Statement of Accounts
- Providing professional financial advice on all matters relating to the relevant service areas
- Responding to queries from the External Auditors
- Ensuring that best practice and the appropriate Codes of Practice are utilised
- Completing sections of statutory and other returns
To be suitable for the role you need to be a driven and change focused fully qualified or finalist level accountant with excellent technical accounting exposure and strong interpersonal skills. Previous experience within a local authority is desirable, but exposure in technical accounts and working on the statement of accounts across any sector is beneficial.
Apply for 3 x Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly