Head of Financial Planning
A London based Housing Association, focused on providing care and support to people in the local community and sustaining the capitals rich diversity are currently recruiting a number of senior finance professionals following a restructure. Following the appointment of a new Finance Director they are looking for support to modernise the organisation, help achieve their ambitious development programme, as well as helping develop a best in class service ensuring they are innovative in everything they do.
The Head of Financial Planning will report in to the Director of Finance to ensure the financial prosperity of the organisation through effective planning, driving a culture of value for money, and providing high-quality financial decision making tools. Key responsibilities will include;
- Leading a highly effective and customer-focused finance partnering service, providing support, challenge and financial acumen
- Delivering high quality reporting and decision making tools, including monthly management reporting and investment analysis
- Overseeing the long-term financial plan ensuring it is closely linked to objectives, risks and aspirations
- Managing the Group Treasury function
- Building a culture of continual improvement within the Finance team
To be suitable for the role you need to be a commercially minded qualified accountant with a background in financial planning and analysis. Proven experience of driving through change and developing relationships is essential. Exposure to the housing sector is desirable but not essential.