Senior Accountant - Projects - 2 Year FTC
2 days left
- Full Time
2 year FTC opportunity
Our client, a local authority is looking for a Senior Accountant – Projects to provide high quality financial accounting and information services to Departments, Members, Officers and external customers.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Prepare resource allocation positions, budgets, and draft budget reports for a number of major projects.
- Assist in delivering the year end close down programme
- Analyse budgets relating to capital projects in association with Project Managers and monitor adherence to budget timetables and legal agreements
- As part of the wider team, to assist in the supervision, management and development of staff.
The successful candidate must be a CCAB (or CIMA) qualified accountant (or finalist), preferably CIPFA, or experienced AAT qualified accountant, with specific knowledge of (A, I):
- Local authority capital accounting
- Discounted cashflows and net present value calculations
- Treasury Five Case Model
- Collection Fund (desirable)
Previous experience of working in a local authority setting is essential.
Apply for Senior Accountant - Projects - 2 Year FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly