Interim Finance Manager (Band 8b)
2 days left
- Full Time
I am looking for a competent Band 8b Finance Manager for an NHS client based in the South East.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing budgetary support to budget holders within the business unit.
- Monthly financial reporting to the Executive level.
- Ensuring their team provides accurate and timely management accounts information to enable the trust to meet its financial duties
- Finance lead to provide advise on cost improvement plans and service development.
- Provide support the trusts turnaround programme.
- Assisting and working closely with their service managers/budget holders to produce forecast of expenditure
- Providing financial advice to the management of the directorates.
- Adhoc. Monthly and quarterly reporting
- Overseeing the maintenance of accurate financial records of staff in post, and to ensure that this information is provided to budget managers on a regular basis
- Budgeting, managing and forecasting for the division.
NHS experience is essential, and you must have held this level previously.
Apply for Interim Finance Manager (Band 8b)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly