Interim Procurement Data Analyst
Provide spend, supplier and compliance data and intelligence for a procurement/commercial department.
A new job opportunity has arisen for an Interim Commercial / Procurement Analyst to join an NHS organization in the New Year. You will be responsible for the provision of timely and effective information about the performance of the Commercial Directorate and commercial processes, suppliers, and the provision of spend, supplier and compliance data and intelligence.
The role requires a broad approach; dealing with data and spreadsheets through to, increasingly, advanced analytics systems and automation. It is not just about data manipulation, ensuring you are providing information and intelligence within a business and commercial context is an important part of this role.
You will be an experienced Analyst, who has worked in a commercial or procurement function. You will demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and data gathering capabilities
- Good commercial knowledge and understanding of commercial and market trends
- Action orientated and able to interact and resonate across all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable about commercial data, analytics and information systems
- Strong spreadsheet, analytics
If this sounds like a challenge you could take on and you have NHS experience please apply with your CV or email email@example.com