Senior Operations Manager
My client has founded a range of specialised financing and project development subsidiaries designed to overcome the obstacles of generating private sector investment into infrastructure projects in poor countries.
We are now seeking a Senior Operations Manager to partner with stakeholders to plan, develop, source and manage procurement arrangements to effectively meet organisational and business objectives.
The Senior Operations Manager will be responsible for the management of security, maintenance, and other office/building services, ensuring that the needs of the organisation, employees, and/or visitors are met. You will be required to manage vendor relationships
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, co-ordinate and lead sourcing activities to establish supply arrangements that meet business needs, drafting documentation related to procurement and public tenders (e.g. Request for Proposals, Invitations to Tender, procurement reports)
- Develop and administer contract management plans, negotiate changes and modifications, supplier performance management and compliance requirements through effective supplier relationships to enhance business outcomes
- Plan and lead contract negotiations in the establishment and review of supply arrangements to deliver value for money procurement outcomes
- Manage key vendor relationships
- Partner with staff from across the organisation providing high level advice and guidance to build expertise in procurement, provide governance and improve procurement practice and outcomes
- Oversight over IT provision to organisation and companies within the Group
- Line manage the IT Manager
- Oversight over office managers (all locations) and all key office related procurement (e.g. relocations, refurbishments
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- 10+ years in procurement or purchasing management
- Proficient with EU (OJEU) or World Bank procurement rules.
To make a full application, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com