- Full Time
This thriving organisation are currently recruiting for a bright ambitious management accountant to join their finance department. This individual should have high ambitions with a genuine hunger for progression and a passion for finance. As a member of this organisation you will be given a broad platform to develop your expertise surrounded by a talented and motivated team. As this organisation move through an exciting period of change you will play a pivotal role in streamlining processes and building lasting relationships across the directorate. You will be given full scope to shape and mould your role as you deem necessary for organisation wide gain.
Duties to include:
- Maintaining strong working partnerships across the organisation
- Communicating complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Providing support for projects including business and strategic planning, investment appraisals, acquisitions, disposals and contract bids.
- Assisting the Strategic Finance Business Partner and Strategic and Corporate Finance in producing and managing the group budget and strategic plan process.
- Developing analytics that support the tracking of operational demand so that Business Groups can effectively introduce demand management mechanisms.
You should be a fully qualified CCAB accountant or working towards your professional qualification. Strong communication skills are essential to a successful application for this post. You must have the ability to effectively communicate financial matters to senior non financial staff in a high pressured environment. Proven ability to work under pressure is integral to your application.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly