Finance Business Partner
This innovative organisation are currently recruiting for up and coming business partners to join their rapidly expanding finance directorate. As a member of this team you will be given unlimited access to any tools necessary to expand on your experience and to allow for progression. You will be allowed full responsibility to shape and mould the role as you deem necessary to contribute towards organisation wide gain. While this entity goes through an exciting period of change, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of practices and procedures involved in the evolution of a large public sector organisation.
Duties to include:
- Working collaboratively with senior management across the organisation to provide technical and financial solutions and support
- Develop strong links with other officers across the region
- Actively contributing to all major financial projects
- Taking the lead on effective delivery of financial systems and processes across the organisation
- Deputise for the Group Manager
- Identify, monitor and manage risks and develop a risk management strategy
To be successful for this post you must be a qualified CCAB accountant or have an equivalent qualification. Exposure to business partnering in a previous role is essential for this post, as well as demonstrable examples of where you have contributed to decision making. You must posses strong communication and ability to digest and reiterate complex financial data to non-finance stakeholders.