Financial Controller for a renowned Education Institution.
The institution is made up of 3 schools.
£60,000 - £65,000 salary.
Excellent Pension (Defined Benefit)
25 Days holiday + 8 Days Bank Holidays
- Manage the preparation of the Financial Statements and the subsequent audit process through to satisfactory completion of the annual audit
- Be the lead for all audit work and liaise with internal and external auditors and staff on all relevant matters
- Prepare monthly VAT returns and submissions of regulatory returns required by the EFA
- Assure compliance with internal controls, to include identifying, enhancing and implementing internal control improvements
- Remain fully appraised of all financial rules and regulations that govern us, actively monitor EFA and DfE guidance and initiatives to ensure the Federation remains compliant with regulation and reporting requirements
- Ensure the accounting and purchase order systems are maintained and are set up to deliver timely and meaningful management information
- Ensure all other systems such as online banking, payment runs and other governance arrangements are up to date
- Prepare all relevant papers, documentation and analysis for the board, finance committee and other relevant bodies.
ACA or ACCA Qualified.
A professional background from practice (Audit) would be beneficial.
What’s on offer?
£60,000 - £65,000 salary
Defined benefit pension
25 days holiday
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly