Interim Treasury Project Lead
Our client, a local authority based in Surrey is looking for an Interim Treasury Project Lead for a period of 6 months to support the development on the councils treasury management functions.
This role will include the following;
- Reviewing existing treasury management arrangements against current and anticipated requirements
- Helping set up treasury management models, reports and processes to manage cashflows, investments and borrowing
- Raising awareness of the regulatory framework and embedding best practice
- Knowledge transfer to the in-house team
- Hands on support for day to day treasury management processes to help free up team capacity for other priority tasks
- Contribute to the work that’s underway in developing the Investment Strategy
You must be CCAB qualified with previous local authority experience.
Apply for Interim Treasury Project Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly