Interim Treasury Project Lead
Our client, a local authority based in Surrey is looking for an Interim Treasury Project Lead for a period of 6 months to support the development on the councils treasury management functions.
This role will include the following;
- Reviewing existing treasury management arrangements against current and anticipated requirements
- Helping set up treasury management models, reports and processes to manage cashflows, investments and borrowing
- Raising awareness of the regulatory framework and embedding best practice
- Knowledge transfer to the in-house team
- Hands on support for day to day treasury management processes to help free up team capacity for other priority tasks
- Contribute to the work that’s underway in developing the Investment Strategy
You must be CCAB qualified with previous local authority experience.