Schools Business Manager
This organisation are currently recruiting for an accountant with a passion for working in a learning environment. As the successful candidate for this role you will be given full scope to shape and mould the role processes for organisation wide gain. You will be given unlimited opportunity to build on your existing knowledge while you report into the executive head teacher. This role is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for anyone who can show passion, flexibility and ambition.
Duties to include:
- Preparing budgets with executive head teacher
- Financial modelling
- Maintain the schools accountancy and banking systems
- Act as system manager of administrative IT
- Organise, manage and deliver the schools non-curricular support operations
- Ad-hoc operations across the school
To be the successful candidate you must have demonstrable experience in a similar role. Experience working with a multi million pound budget is essential for success. Previous experience in a public sector finance role is highly desirable but not essential. As the post holder you will be required to manage a team of staff, you must be a confident communicator and have previous management experience.