Finance Business Partner - National Crime Agency
Role Title: Finance Business Partner
Salary: £43,288 + £3,258 London Weighting Allowance -
Closing: Midday on Tuesday 20th November 2018
Would you like the opportunity to contribute to the fight against serious and organised crime?
We are looking for a key individual to support the agency’s business and financial planning process and preparation for the next spending review. The successful candidate will manage the financial modelling of business change resources, workforce modelling and the activity and will provide high quality support to the Strategy, Change and the Senior Leadership Team.
The post holder will report to a G2 Finance Senior Manager and will be required to gain a strategic oversight of the agency’s medium term planning. Key responsibilities include:
• Maintaining the agency MTFP to support the NCA’s integrated business planning, a continuous process that incorporates fiscal events and Spending Reviews
• Strategic workforce analysis, reporting and planning, including the affordability of resourcing plans
• Supporting the efficiency reviews through business process management and financial modelling and developing supporting financial and non-financial evidence
• Supporting robust forecasting and financial management across the agency
The NCA’s Strategic Finance team leads on financial planning, supports the development of business cases for major investments and provides the Board with strategic analysis to support decision making. This role is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rewarding environment, with exposure to senior leaders and cross-Whitehall working.
- All officers in the NCA are members of the UK Civil Service. You will be eligible for:
- Civil Service pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave rising to 31 on completion of 5 years continuous service
- Training and development opportunities
- Cycle2work scheme
- We take the welfare of NCA officers very seriously. All staff have access to Occupational Health services and there are a number of staff representative groups. We also have a range of sporting and other activities on offer.
- We can provide flexible working arrangements if the role in question is suitable. These include flexitime, job sharing and compressed hours (working contracted hours over a shorter period).