International Education Charity
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum + 11% employer contribution to pension
Reporting to: Head of Financial Reporting
Line reports: Financial Accountant, Finance Assistant, Estates Accountant
My client, a well renowned and highly regarded international education charity, are currently searching for a Financial Controller to join their central finance team.
The Financial Controller is a key role in the Central finance team. The post holder will be an effective people manager who can lead, inspire and support their direct reports. With a wide range of duties from reporting financial accounting data to monitoring major capital projects, this is a great opportunity for a motivated, flexible and enthusiastic candidate to join our team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have people management experience
- Be CCAB qualified (ideally ACA)
- Have strong technical knowledge in areas including statutory accounts, treasury and accounts payable
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Show intuition and ability to work effectively under pressure
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly