Finance Business Partners
I am working with a Local Authority which has an outstanding track record in delivering organisational transformation.
As part of this next stage, the Financial Services area is looking to recruit Finance Business Partners. They are not looking for people who want to deliver routine financial management; they want to do more than just a monthly reporting cycle; they want to drive change and improvements in financial practice across the business. You will bring commerciality, insight, new ideas and be passionate about supporting complex change and what you can bring to the varied projects.
The skill sets/backgrounds required are in the following area
- Capital, Highways and Infrastructure (Experience of working on large scale Capital projects)
- Adults Social Care
- Children Social Care
If you have experience in any of the above then please do apply.
- Qualified Accountant
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and be a strong team player
- Confidence and able to quickly establish solid working relationship with wide variety of stakeholders
- The ability and willingness to respond quickly and positively to change; identify and implement change in response to business needs
- The ability to think logically or laterally, and using ingenuity to remove or get around difficulties
- The ability to work flexibly across service areas and with partners to achieve the priority outcomes of the Council
Apply for Finance Business Partners
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly