4 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Accountant to join a well-established and growing organisation in Liverpool.
As Project Accountant you will report directly to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for:
- Managing and delivering finance projects and acting as a representative for the finance function on cross-functional finance teams
- Completing regulatory returns
- Planning and implementing an action plan for year-end which includes managing the year end audit and supporting the Head of Finance with the production of financial statements
- Delivering financial support to operational teams through business partnering
- Overseeing the development budget and cashflow forecasts
- Continuously improving financial processes and procedures
- Managing and developing the Finance Graduate
The successful Project Accountant applicant will:
- Be a fully qualified Accountant with a ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualification or equivalent
- Have strong experience in managing finance projects
- Have excellent business partnering skills which includes communicating with finance and non-finance staff
- Have strong IT skills including advanced Excel
- Be self-motivated with strong analytical skills and strong problem solving abilities
This is a great opportunity for a Project Accountant to join a values led organisation with excellent benefits and flexible working hours.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
Please note, we receive a high a number of applications and only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Apply for Project Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly