Interim IT Category Manager
We are working with a large NHS organization based in Central London who have a requirement for an interim IT Category Manager on a 6 month basis.
- Deliver a portfolio of projects as agreed with our clients customer stakeholders, on time and to their expectations
- Awareness of national developments within the NHS and developments in the market place which the Category Manager is responsible
- To take the lead in this portfolio of projects as directed and become a subject matter expert
- To consistently meet best value for money by the effective sourcing of goods and services and to ensure that key performance objectives are identified, and strategies are in place to enable procurement performance to be monitored across the health economy/category area
- To maximize contract compliance and to ensure that all procurement activities are in accordance with legislation, EU Procurement Directives, environment and sustainability requirements
- To be responsible for the developing, implementing, monitoring, and reviewing of procurement strategies for allocated commodities through detailed demand/market analysis to ensure continual improvement and innovation in service delivery