Interim Group Accountant/ Finance Manager for Care and Support
A London Borough Council are looking for an Interim Group Accountant to act as Senior Finance Business Partner for Care and Support (Adults, Children’s and Disabilities) for around 6 months. The post holder will provide high level financial and advice support to Directors, Heads of Service and other Senior Managers.
- Be responsible for coordinating the core financial processes of the department to ensure effective financial management and use of resources and compliance with the Council's financial regulations and corporate financial framework
- Coordinate the budget setting process
- Coordinate the year end process for the department
- Undertake assigned projects
- Ensure that all team members maintain an up to date knowledge of the financial framework and their role within it and have the skills and knowledge to provide their financial roles effectively.
- CCAB Qualified Accountant
- The candidate is required to have a good understanding of Social Care Finance
- Experience of managing a substantial budget