Interim Treasury Manager
Treasury Manager wanted for a Local authority based in Central London. The role will be a 6 month contract at least paying £375 per day .
Key duties include
- Updates investment register and weekly summary of investments/debt
- Calculates Daily Dealing
- Checks Daily Dealing
- Maintaining various treasury spreadsheets so they are future proof
- Cash flow estimates current and future years
- Maintenance of cash flow diary
- Cash flow reporting estimates/actuals
- Monitors credit ratings monthly
- Maintenance of investments records
- Invest/divest decisions
- Informed choice of investments to be made – who, when, how long, in accordance with Policy not exceeding duration or counterparty limits
- Ensure adequate staffing available to undertake dealing with three stage segregation of duties – need a pool of people available for each of the three stages of the process (downloading and entering details; checking; authorisation/releasing)
- Capital Programme
- Update capital papers for budget book
- Responsible for the management and administration of all Council bank accounts including bank mandates
- Operation and administration of Council-wide (including schools) internet banking
The ideal candidate will also have experience of being a Treasury Manager previously within a local authority and will be able to start a short notice.
What’s on offer?