Pension Fund Accountant
This vibrant, exciting organisation is currently recruiting for a Pensions Accountant to join their fast-paced team. This role will report directly to the Pensions Manager and will open the post-holder to unlimited possibilities within the organisation. As well as a fantastic work life balance you will be given opportunity to liaise with senior management in a dynamic and experienced finance function. As a successful candidate you will be allowed opportunity to shape and mould this role as you deem necessary for the overall financial benefit of the organisation.
Duties to include:
• Preparing and presenting reports to senior stakeholders across the organisation
• Supporting budget development, strategy processes and pension schemes annual reports
• Contribution to the pension fund’s investment strategy
• Key Liaison with partner local authorities, government departments, consultants
• Preparing pension fund accounts to statutory requirements
• Cash flow forecasting and risk management of pension funds expenditure
• Provide training to other members of the finance function in relation to pension fund accounting and investment activities
To be successful, you must possess strong communication skills to allow you to communicate efficiently with senior stakeholders across the organisation. You must be proactive and enthusiastic about your role in order to fit in with this forward thinking organisation. A CCAB is highly desirable or demonstrable experience within a relevant role.