Due to a steady increase in demand, this shared service centre is recruiting for a Corporate Management Accountant to join their growing team. This role is ideal for any individual who is searching for a broad platform to develop their existing knowledge. This post will provide you with endless opportunity to transform the processes and challenge the existing status quo. As the post-holder you will work alongside senior leadership to develop strategic financial plans in response to the financial challenges faced by the organisation. As a member of this team you will be given responsibility for finance staff across all functional teams in order to utilise the strategic finance function for wider gain.
Duties to include:
- Development of the financial strategy, capital strategy, medium term financial plan and revenue and capital programmes.
- Ensuring an integrated approach to strategic financial planning
- Developing financial strategy which reflects corporate strategy
- Supporting leadership in developing strategic response to financial challenges as and when they arise.
- Act as a lead on interface with internal and external stakeholders
The candidate will be required to hold a professional accountancy qualification or equivalent. The suitable individual must possess working knowledge of financial planning and budgeting with demonstrable experience of both. Senior management experience is essential as well as experience using finance based computer systems. You must be a proactive and passionate accountant to drive change within the finance department and wider organisation. Strong communication skills are required to liaise with non-financial members of the organisation.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly