Interim Finance Manager
Finance Manager wanted for a local authority based in London. The role will be a 3 month contract at least paying £300 per day .
Key duties include
- To undertake financial reconciliations to agreed standards and timescales
- To work with service managers and finance colleagues to ensure arrangements are in place for accurate budgeting, and budget management.
- To give input to continuously improve administrative and finance processes
- To assist with the monitoring of the budgets and monthly returns to the Budget Management Team and partner boroughs, ensuring they reflect an accurate financial position
- To be responsible for regular and timely reporting to the Service Financial Adviser management team.
- To maintain an awareness of budgeting techniques and best practice, and apply this knowledge to budget preparation, monitoring, and financial analysis work
- Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
The ideal candidate will also have experience of working in a local authority before as a Finance Manager and have experience of budgeting analysis and forecasting.
What’s on offer?
£300 per day