Senior Finance Analyst - Treasury
Brent is a tremendously vibrant London borough where the iconic arch of Wembley Stadium dominates the skyline. Spanning both inner and outer London, it is a borough of huge contrasts in terms of its economic, environmental, ethnic and social make up. Brent’s diversity is evident to all who visit our borough and our long history of ethnic and cultural diversity has created a place that is truly unique and valued by those who live and work here.
The council is pursuing a far-reaching transformation agenda that better meets the needs of our community so it is an exciting time to join us.
The Senior Finance Analyst Treasury will report in to the Head of Finance Capital & Treasury and brings the opportunity to get involved in some of Brent’s largest and most long-term complex decisions over the next 12 months. The role will be expected to take responsibility for key activities across Treasury such as:
- Supporting the production of the council’s treasury management strategy and formulation of the Council’s long term borrowing strategy,
- Taking an oversight of treasury investments,
- Day-to-day Management of all the Council’s cash and investments,
- Compiling short and long term cash flow forecasts.
- Staying abreast of and acting upon regulatory changes
- Lead responsibility for monitoring certain key capital projects
- The production of capital related notes for the statement of accounts
To be suitable for the role you need to be a driven and motivated fully qualified accountant with excellent communications skills and the ability to challenge and influence a range of stakeholders. Proven experience of managing a treasury function within a large complex organisation is essential.
For more information about Brent, the interview processes and to see the job description please refer to https://allenlanerecruitment.wixsite.com/brent18 or contact Will Ryan at Allen Lane on 0203 031 9635 for an informal conversation.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 10th October. The cover letter should be no more then 2 pages and should include why you are interested in the position and why you believe you are suitable.
Interviews will be hosted week commencing 29th October.
Apply for Senior Finance Analyst - Treasury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly