Corporate Management Accountant
Due to a recent increase in demand, this shared service centre is recruiting for a Corporate Management Accountant. This role is ideal for any individual who is searching for a broad platform to develop your skills and knowledge within the public sector. Within this post you will be given scope to transform the role as you deem necessary for organisation wide benefit. As the post-holder you will work alongside senior leadership to develop strategic financial strategies in response to the financial challenges faced. As a member of this team you will be given responsibility for finance staff across all functional teams in order to utilise the strategic finance function.
Duties to include:
- Development of the financial strategy, capital strategy, medium term financial plan and revenue and capital programmes.
- Ensuring an integrated approach to strategic financial planning
- Developing financial strategy which reflects corporate strategy
- Supporting leadership in developing strategic response to financial challenges as and when they arise.
- Act as a lead on interface with internal and external stakeholders.
The candidate will be required to hold a CCAB qualification or equivalent. The suitable induvial must possess working knowledge of financial planning and budgeting. Senior management experience is essential as well as experience using finance based computer systems. You must be a proactive and passionate accountant to drive change within the finance department. Strong communication skills are required to liaise with non-financial members of the organisation.
Apply for Corporate Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly