Finance Business Partner
- Full Time
This innovative and forward thinking organisation have a requirement for a dynamic Finance Business Partner to join their rapidly expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity for any individual that is keen to progress with their career under a supportive and experienced senior management team. As part of this team you will be given endless opportunities to improve on your existent finance knowledge and business partnering skills. You will work very closely with the Head of Service to support effective decision making. This organisation strongly supports a harmony between your working and personal life, promoting flexible working hours and a generous annual leave.
Duties to include:
- Working collaboratively with senior managers across the organisation to provide technical and financial solutions and support
- Develop strong links with officers across the region
- Actively contributing to all major financial projects
- Taking the lead on effective delivery of financial systems and processes across the organisation
- Deputise for the Group Manager
- Identify, monitoring and managing risks and developing a risk management strategy
Experience at a senior level within local authority is essential for this post. Demonstrable experience communicating complex matters with senior stakeholders is imperative for success with your application. The post-holder must be CCAB qualified or equivalent. You must possess strong communication skills, with proven ability to drive improvement within your role.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly