This rapidly expanding entity is currently seeking a talented and confident Commercial Accountant to join their busy team. This role will report directly to the Head of Finance giving you a solid platform to extend your skills with unlimited possibilities of progression. This post is open to an individual that will thrive in a continuously developing, innovative environment. As this organisation goes through an exciting period of change, the successful individual will be allowed full responsibility to shape and mould this role as they deem necessary to contribute to organisation wide improvement. This organisation promotes a strong balance between work and private life, offering an attractive flexible working package.
Duties to include:
- Forecast analysis across departments
- Ownership of management accounts and reporting packs
- Contribution towards annual plans and forecast
- Preparation and submission of statutory financial returns
- Supporting front line management including forecasting
- Management and development of Three Commercial Finance Officers
To be successful in your application, you must have an appetite for continuous improvement. You must possess ability to develop strong relationships across the organisation with financial and non-financial members. To be considered a CCAB qualification or equivalent is necessary as well as experience in a similar role.