Payroll and Benefits Manager
My client is a forward thinking, leading charity looking for an experienced payroll and benefits manager to join their team, on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing the entire payroll function and will have the opportunity to advise managers and colleagues on all payroll and benefits matters.
- Managing the processing and reconciliation of Payroll (over 200 staff) as well as the processing and reconciliation of third party payments e.g. HMRC
- Preparing and producing information for the Finance Department on a monthly basis and for year-end financial reporting
- Managing and administering a range of staff benefits.
- Managing Pension Auto-enrolment while ensuring accurate management and statutory compliance
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of payroll ensuring compliance and acting as a source of expertise, advising managers and colleagues on all payroll and benefits matters.
- Managing all salary sacrifice agreements
- Ensure all processes and procedures fully comply with legislation and internal control mechanisms and pass all internal and external audits
- CIPP qualified or equivalent
- An in- depth specialist understanding of payroll and benefits including pensions and salary sacrifice
- Highly numerate and strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Excel; ideally v- lookups
What’s on offer?
£40,000 per annum, the opportunity to work for one of the countries most praised charities, central London location.