Financial Reporting Manager
Financial Reporting Manager for a West London Local Authority.
£47,500 - £52,000 salary.
- 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Local and national discounts for shopping, eating out and leisure activities
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Bicycle loan facilities and cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised gym membership
- As Financial Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and managing Financial Reporting across Two councils.
- You will be responsible for leading the work across the Shared Finance Service to deliver the Statement of Accounts for both Local Authorities and will be the key contact point for the Council's external auditors.
- The role will have management responsibility for up to 3 staff but will be supporting a team of people working across the financial reporting and financial strategy functions.
- You will be expected to work closely with the Financial Strategy Managers to manage the resource pool which you will jointly lead.
- The postholder is required to ensure the Financial Reporting function is complying with statutory requirements and deadlines, balancing planned and reactive requirements and delivering subject matter expertise on all financial reporting and accounts closure requirements.
To succeed in this role, you will be a qualified accountant with experience delivering the statement of accounts in a local authority.