Finance Business Partner
Now providing homes to more than one hundred thousand residents across the nation this entity are going navigating an exciting stage of growth. While this organisation is goes through this exciting period of change, an opportunity to add an experienced Finance Business Partner to their growing team has arisen. In this role you will act as the financial lead across a wide range of service areas whilst gaining valuable experience working alongside the Head of Finance. As part of this organisation you will be allowed the opportunity to shape and mould the role as you deem necessary for company wide benefit.
Duties inclusive of:
- Playing a key role in integration and transformation.
- Providing management reporting, business planning and partnering services to the directorate.
- Taking the lead on large scale, high risk and transformational projects and initiatives.
- Providing insight and analysis to support the strategic decision making of the business.
- Leading transformation of finance and accounting practices to enable ambitions for growth.
As part of this ambitious organisation you will be allowed the opportunity to play a leading role in the transformation of the entity. To be successful in this role, you must be CCAB qualified or equivalent with demonstrable post qualification experience. You must possess strong communication skills to liaise with high level external and internal stakeholders. Required is the ability to influence to aid the growth of your business network and work collaboratively with central group functions.