Kings Place - Finance and Business Resources Director
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the leadership of this ambitious, multi-award winning arts venue. We are recruiting a broad and exciting Finance and Business Resources Director role for Kings Place Music Foundation (KPMF) which is the company set up to operate this multi-arts, cultural destination and state-of-the-art conference venue in Kings Cross’s vibrant new quarter.
Independently funded, KPMF finances its artistic output through ticket sales, commercial enterprise and the hire of our spaces and facilities for rehearsals, conferences, filming and recordings.
The Finance and Business Resources Director is a key executive role for the organisation, providing leadership on financial strategy, IT systems, business processes and data. This role will be key in leading on business planning, analytics, data and financial accountability to establish sustainable and long-term growth. This role is responsible for the day to day management of financial policies and procedures, information systems and business resources in line with company visions and objectives.
A significant aspect of the role is to drive technological innovation in business processes, identifying where existing manual or none added value activity can be streamlined, automated or replaced with digital business tools.
Key responsibilities include;
- Providing strong and effective strategic leadership of the KPMF Finance function and team
- Providing leadership and support to the ICT department, ensuring that all staff have a clear understanding of the vision and aims of the department and the company objectives of KPMF
- Communicating of financial and non-financial results and associated recommendations to trustees, management, and wider employee groups
- Providing the organisation with timely, detailed information, reporting and analysis to support decision making and business planning
- Company-wide target setting, budget preparation and ongoing proactive management
- Identifying commercial opportunities and driving revenue increases across the organisation
- Leading on capital expenditure planning and projects
- Responsible for statutory reporting and compliance
As a dynamic and experienced leader, the Finance and Business Resources Director will contribute to a positive and productive organisational culture in line with KPMF’s objectives and values, and will manage all Finance and ICT staff to ensure they are appropriately motivated and trained and that they carry out their responsibilities to achieve the highest standards of service.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover letter) by close of play Sunday 12th August via the link or contact Michael Quest directly at Allen Lane for an informal discussion.
Interviews take place week commencing 20th August and early applications are recommend.