A Charity based in Somerset are looking for a forward thinking and commercially astute Management Accountant to join their Finance team
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will maintain a close relationship with the Central Support and Operations teams whilst taking ownership of many ad hoc projects as well as weekly and monthly reporting.
- Produce monthly financial reports for Executive and Trustee Board tracking variances and causation on a monthly basis
- Take a lead role in annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting
- Managing financial returns for CQC, Charity Commission and other statutory bodies
- Provide solutions to queries on organisation wide issues and specifically manager internal customer interface with central support teams
- Provide expertise on finance systems and business processes
- Undertake ad-hoc projects that provide added value where required
- Part or fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant with a number of years accounts experience in a large (circa £70m) organisation
- Highly numerate and analytical with strength in accuracy and attention to detail in a high output environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS office suite, experience with SQL and other systems would be advantageous
- Strong collaboration skills and able to communicate effectively across multiple departmental functions
- The role holder will need to proactively drive improvements in process to generate measurable efficiencies and play a significant part in shaping the Finance function.
For more information in this position please send in your CV for consideration.
Part qualified / QBE
What’s on offer?