Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer, on behalf of a not for profit client in Manchester. The purpose of the role is to provide a fully managed payroll and pension service to the organisation, and to other associated companies.
Key responsibilities of the Payroll Officer:
- Delivering end to end processing of all the company weekly and monthly payrolls
- Interpreting a number of different sets of terms and conditions across the company, in relation to sickness calculations. maternity, paternity etc.
- Producing regular and ad hoc payroll reports to meet internal and external obligations
- Ensuring that payroll queries from employees, statutory bodies and third parties are responded to accurately and in a timely manner
- Escalating issues to the Payroll manager as required
- Validating and reconciling payments at month end for finance
- Assisting the Payroll Manager in the delivery of all yearend tasks, including the pension year end
- Working with HMRC to resolve employee queries and also group tax liability queries
- Supporting the payroll manager with payroll related projects as required by the business, including the implementation of a new HR and Payroll database
- Required skills and experience of the Payroll Officer:
- It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, that you have experience of all aspects of payroll tear end and a solid understanding of and practical experience in the use of payroll processes, and HR, and payroll databases.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Payroll Officer role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.