My client is a London based outstanding Education organisation looking for an experienced Finance Analyst. The post holder will be responsible for preparing for and producing the annual budget, financial planning model and treasury function.
- Providing financial analysis to support the organisations development.
- Take ownership of the organisation’s dynamic three-year P&L model, with a simple cashflow and balance sheet analysis model to support the Strategy process.
- Leading on annual budgeting processes by working with the whole Finance Department providing a clear understating of actuals v budget
- Assisting with preparation of month end reporting packs and forecasts
- Preparation of variance analysis and narrative analysis
- Working closely with the Financial controller in producing management accounts for internal use including cashflow and profiling of committed spend.
- To build a new model for the organisation using actual internal costs, budgets and market assumptions.
- This post is subject to receipt of two satisfactory references
- Proof of releveant qualifications
What’s on offer?