Income Manager - InScope
A Local Authority currently has an urgent need for an Income Manager for up to 9 months. You will be responsible for cashiers, debt income and sundry debt.
- Manage the Income Teams responsible for providing comprehensive support, advice, MI and training regarding adherence to Income Policy and processes including supporting business process reengineering where it aids the user experience whilst complying with Financial Regulations and other corporate policies.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective Income & Debt Management framework and Strategy ensuring best practice techniques and principals are used and adopted across all functions.
- Ensure the effective and efficient collection and recovery of all sundry and social care debts maximising income for the council.
- Lead on designing the financial reporting and recording processes associated with Adult Social Care technology strategy ensuring the debt portfolio isn’t negatively impacted and the billing process retains its high level of robustness and integrity
- Experience of oracle self-service would be advantageous,
- Part qualified CCAB/ ICQM or very relevant experience and evidence of continuing professional development
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of financial income systems and processes and an excellent understanding of the control environment essential
- Strong delivery, continuous improvement and performance focus.
- Significant experience of identifying, evaluating and delivering improvements in income systems and processes.
- Significant experience & highly developed interpersonal & communications skills.Evidence of sound staff management skills including, inspiring and motivating colleagues to achieve targets and goals