Senior Finance Officer
I am recruiting for one of our Housing Association clients who are looking for a Senior Finance Officer on a permanent basis.
The post holder will have the overall responsibility for the rent ledger, incoming payments and their allocation. The post holder must have experience in maintaining a Rent Ledger.
- Maintaining the integrity, completeness and effectiveness of the rent ledger, within Open Housing, to include the raising of weekly charges, through the debit process.
- Completing the daily bank downloads and allocate all cash receipts accordingly. Be responsible for all incoming cheques, their banking and allocation once cleared.
- Participating in the annual process to review rent and service charges, including uploading charges into Open Housing.
- Providing customer service to all internal and external customers of the financial function.
- Identifying the instances where Housing Benefit payments are less than the amount we expect.
- Assisting with the development of systems to improve the processes of the section thus reduce costs and improve performance.
- Ensuring that all transactions are processed on a timely basis and produce accurate reports on the detail of individual customer accounts and the total balances of what we are owed by our housing customers.
- Providing cover for other members of the team
- AAT or Equivalent qualification
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation going through a period change and help the team develop, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.