CY Resourcing is working exclusively on an upcoming role within an award winning organisation within the public sector, based in their offices just outside of Worcester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant with a background within the public sector to join a hardworking accounts team. The role itself is newly created to fit in with the changing needs of the organisation and has the opportunity to develop in to a permanent role in the coming months.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will include:
- Processing and validating invoices
- Inputting invoices on to the system
- Processing Sales Invoices
- Bank Reconciliation
- Processing Supplier Invoices
- Paying Suppliers by Cheque/BACS
- Assisting the Management Accountant with the preparation of the monthly management accounts pack
- Ad hoc duties to fit the changing needs of the team
The ideal candidate will be fully AAT Qualified and have experience working within a similar role.
If you are immediately available, or available on short notice, please get in touch with Rae Corby at CY Resourcing or sumbit your CV by clciking apply now.