I am recruiting for one of our Charity clients who are looking for a Treasury Accountant on a permanent basis.
Managing the treasury function ensuring that rigorous controls over cash and bank balances are maintained. The post holder will be required to ensure that the organisation has appropriate levels of cash at the right times and in the right places to manage its business and all accounts are reconciled.
- Ensuring that all bank accounts are fully reconciled on a timely basis
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Finance team to ensure that postings for bank and cash accounts are accurate and timely
- Working closely with the fundraising team to ensure the donation and income accounts are reconciled regularly
- Producing a weekly cash report for management and a monthly one for inclusion in the management accounts
- Ensuring that funds are in the appropriate bank accounts to meet payments as they fall due
- Managing the bank mandate and signatories ensuring they are kept up to date and accurate
- Support the payments and income teams as required
- Work closely with the Financial Accountant and cover the post in their absence
- Part Qualified (working towards a qualification)
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation going through a period change and help the team develop, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.