I am recruiting for one of our Charity clients who are looking for a Part Qualified Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
With overall responsibility for ensuring all balance sheet accounts are reconciled in a timely manner. Providing support to the Finance Manager to ensure internal controls are robust and adhered to.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts ensuring unreconciled items are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Maintaining the fixed assets register
- Management of subsidiary companies
- VAT processing and returns
- Maintaining the delegated authorities register and communicate/update changes as required
- Maintaining a grants register and liaise with fundraising and business partners to ensure it is complete and financial returns are provided in a timely manner
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the financial year end and audit
- General reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support the business partners and wider finance team
- Support the payments and income teams as required
- Working closely with the Treasury accountant and cover the post in their absence
- Part Qualified (working towards a qualification)
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation going through a period change and help the team develop, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.