Finance Business Partner/Analyst
We are supporting Viapath in their search for a Finance Business Partner/Analyst. Viapath is a partnership of clinical, scientific and operational expertise whose goal is to advance pathology services within the UK. The organisation has been through a significant amount of structural change over the last twelve months. With the new structure in place and a new CFO having recently started, it is an exciting time to be joining Viapath and will hopefully open up more opportunities in the future.
The Finance Business Partner will be supporting the Business Partner for King’s College Hospital in managing the financial results of the Princess Royal University Hospital site and taking necessary actions to deliver the budget on target and driving improvements in financial performance.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Making the monthly accounting entries necessary to produce accurate management accounts;
- Investigating variances to budget or forecast;
- Preparing value-added commentary and communicating the PRUH’s monthly management reporting;
- Presenting financial performance to various stakeholders;
- Challenging and supporting the Operations on its financial performance;
- Identifying ways to make cost-savings or drive growth.
The successful applicant will ideally be a Part-Qualified Accountant, but may also be just starting their ACCA or CIMA. You may come from a variety of backgrounds: commercial, healthcare, or wider public sector. The appointed candidate will someone with some get up and go, who can demonstrate examples where they have used their initiative and are eager to learn. You will have strong communication skills and confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders. Candidates must be deadline-driven and work well in a pressured environment, putting in the extra work and hours where necessary. Finally, candidates will be fast-thinkers and be highly numerate with strong analytical skills.