Interim Finance Business Partners
I currently have a need for Finance Business Partners for various Local Authorities across various directorates
You will be a fully Qualified CCAB Accountant, with knowledge, experience and understanding of financial management and financial frameworks in a large complex organisation.
A good understanding of the overall financial and business context facing Councils / Local Authorities, their financial plans and medium-term outlook, and have an understanding of the specific financial and business context facing the specific business area(i.e. Children & Young people, Health & Social Care; Neighbourhoods and Regeneration or Corporate) their financial plans and medium-term outlook.
Be able to demonstrate and have experience of striving for excellent financial management and high financial standards.
- Proven ability of establishing credibility with directors, senior management teams and other stakeholders.
- Ability to develop a good understanding of the plans and initiatives across Corporate Services and act as a representative
- for these across the Council as a whole.
- Evidence of the ability to think strategically with a strong delivery/performance focus
- Evidence of creativity and innovation in problem solving and delivering continuous improvement. Questioning more traditional approaches and encouraging others to try new ways of working.
- Evidence of ability to contribute effectively in a large complex organisation during periods of change and improvement.
- Ability to manage and lead complex projects
- Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues, including the commissioning of work and high-level quality assurance